Enjoy the festival under the pines.
To enter the campgrounds you must have BOTH a camping pass and festival ticket (sold separately.) First come, first serve. 1 car per campsite (Additional parking available – see Campground Host for directions). NO VEHICLES allowed in “Walk-in Camping.” The camping gate opens at 8:00 AM each day, beginning Thursday.
See additional Campground Rules & Information
Join us at the 24th Annual California WorldFest!
We are currently offering Holiday pricing until January 10, 2020. Pricing & Details.
Experience global sounds, discover new artists and dance the night away at the main stage. A family-friendly festival filled with activities, workshops and artistic opportunities.
Past headliners include Lucinda Williams, Richard Thompson, Ani DiFranco, Ziggy Marley, Cake, Michael Franti, and Los Lobos. 2020 Artist Announcements Coming Soon!
THE WORKS = 4 Day Pass, Camping and Best of Fest add-ons!
To enter the campgrounds you must have a Camping Pass AND a Festival Pass. Campers are allowed entrance Thursday, July 9 at 8am through Monday, July 13 at 11am.
Want a VIP experience at the 24th Annual California WorldFest?
Grab your single or multi-day festival passes and add-on “Best of the Fest.”
- Free parking at Gate 1 (Limited quantity available)
- Reserved Seating at the Main Stage
- 4 complimentary drink tickets
- Exclusive Best of Fest Swag Bag
- Behind the Scenes Tour of WorldFest
- WorldFest Marketplace coupon pack
- VIP Meet and Greet with a WorldFest Headliner
Best of the Fest
Ticket Add-On $145**
*Includes two 4-Day Adult Festival & Camping Passes. One additional car per RV site.
– To enter the campgrounds you must have a Camping Pass AND a Festival Pass
– Dry Camping: You may camp with an RV or Trailer in locations not marked “Walk-in Camping”
– Prices listed do NOT include a $2 per ticket service charge or any applicable order processing fees.
California WorldFest • July 9 - 12, 2020