Do you have some yum to share at Worldfest 2022?
Food booth prices for range from $900-2,000 for all four days of the festival. Price depends on location. No daily percentage taken. Includes 4 Festival camping passes.
Food Concessions are set up between stages in an outdoor location. Water and Electricity are available.
In your submission include:
– 3 photos of your booth set up including one showing your food being served. Photos will NOT be returned.
– A sample menu of items you sell and their prices.
– A list of other events you have participated in and references we can contact.
The 2022 application deadline has now passed, and the waitlist is full. Please check back with us in January 2023 for new applications.
Food booths range in price:
$900-2,000 depending on the location and size
$100 cleaning deposit and Insurance is required
Booth sizes are 12′ wide x 12′ long
Food vendors MUST have their Environmental Health paperwork and TFF in Nevada County upon the application process in January.
– We are requiring all vendors to serve food and drink in/on compostable paper plates, bowls, and cups.
– Only drink vendors are allowed to sell drinks as Worldfest runs the beverage kiosk
– No RV hook-ups for Vendor Camping
– No Pets Allowed in fairgrounds or camping area
– No fire allowed in campgrounds
– No generators
– Vendors must provide their own to-code fire extinguisher
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or call Box Office 530.274.8384.for 2022