Enjoy the festival under the pines.
To enter the campgrounds you must have BOTH a camping pass and festival ticket (sold separately.)
• Camping gate opens at 8:00am daily, beginning Thursday. Campers must check out by noon on Monday.
• Absolutely no pets are allowed at the festival or in the camping area. (Certified service dogs must be on a 6′ leash at all times.) Pet accommodations are available at The Kennels, call (530) 272-4670 for more information.
• 1 car per campsite (Additional parking available – see Campground Host for directions) NO VEHICLES allowed in “Walk-in Camping”
• There will be no ticket sales on-site between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
Each RV Site ticket includes two Adult 4-Day Festival Passes and camping. Additional festival and camping passes are sold separately (kids up to 12 years old camp free). 4-Day Festival Passes begin Thursday at 4PM and end Sunday at 11PM. Includes all music & activities for Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
• “Dry” RV Camping is available outside of RV parking area (no hookups.) RV’s are welcome to dry camp without hookups, as well. No Generators allowed.
• Propane is available for sale at the Campground RV Office.
• RV Dump Station is available for an additional usage fee.
• RV Hookup Parking opens at 8:00AM on Thursday, July 9 and your spot is available to you until noon on Monday, July 12.
• RV Hookup site purchases are available in packets only including two Adult 4-Day Festival Ticket with camping.
Maps & Rules
California WorldFest © 2020. California WorldFest is presented by The Center for the Arts, a cultural and educational organization that promotes and presents the literary, visual, & performing arts for the enrichment of our community. Site Photography by Marion Charlotte Photography, Ryuta Shimotomai, and Eye of Laksmi.