Get the most out of your Worldfest experience by joining us under the pines for your visit! Tent and RV camping options are available for all worldfest guests.
To enter the campgrounds you must have BOTH a camping pass and festival ticket (sold separately.)
• Camping gate opens at 8:00am daily, beginning Thursday. Campers must check out by noon on Monday.
• Absolutely no pets are allowed at the festival or in the camping area. (Certified service dogs must be on a 6′ leash at all times.) Pet accommodations are available at The Kennels, call (530) 272-4670 for more information.
• 1 car per campsite (Additional parking available – see Campground Host for directions) NO VEHICLES allowed in “Walk-in Camping”
• There will be no ticket sales on-site between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
Each RV Site ticket includes two Adult 4-Day Festival Passes and camping. Additional festival and camping passes are sold separately (kids up to 12 years old camp free). 4-Day Festival Passes begin Thursday at 4PM and end Sunday at 11PM. Includes all music & activities for Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
• “Dry” RV Camping is available outside of RV parking area (no hookups.) RV’s are welcome to dry camp without hookups, as well. No Generators allowed.
• Propane is available for sale at the Campground RV Office.
• RV Dump Station is available for an additional usage fee.
• RV Hookup Parking opens at 8:00AM on Thursday, July 9 and your spot is available to you until noon on Monday, July 12.
• RV Hookup site purchases are available in packets only including two Adult 4-Day Festival Ticket with camping.